For those of you infatuated with my burned feet...here is the update! (Just kidding..I know most you aren't). I am only doing this so "someday" I can look back and laugh. There is no laughing right now though...it hurts like a son of a gun!!!! I went to my General Practitioner, Dr. Nowitz on Tuesday afternoon. He has seen me with everything....but not 2nd degree burns on my feet. He said my left foot is healing great. All blisters are open and I must keep this foot uncovered. Right foot is on its way. The biggest blister is open, but there are several small ones on the top of my foot needing to open. So, this foot must be bandaged still to make sure it doesn't get infected. I go back to Dr. Nowitz on Friday to see my progress. I can not wait to wear normal shoes again. The house shoes are for the birds!
Dang candied pecans!!!! ;0
Dang candied pecans!!!! ;0