Kyle, Tiffany, Maddie, Cooter & Dixie

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Kyle and I headed to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with Chris and Michelle. We were going to spend 6 days and 5 incredible nights in the Caribbean! We had the greatest time and definitely got some sun and rest. We stayed again at a Dreams Resort. We have now decided this is our all time favorite all inclusive resort chain. We want to stay at every Dreams resort now! :) We ate like champs, slept, laid on the beach, swam, drank, drank, drank, para sailed, got couple's massages and deep sea fished. Did I mention that I caught the biggest Mahi Mahi?! It was 25 pounds and 40 inches! Airport in Miami.
Dinner at Hamitsu...Japanese.
First dinner

Beautiful water!
Protecting the burned feet!

I love Punta Cana!

2nd night. Dinner at the Tropical Show

Desire's Disco

Crazy Cajuns!
Pool time!
3rd night.
Mr and Mrs
Brother and Sister
Dinner at Portofino
Fish #1
Fish #2
Tiffy Tired!
My fishy!
Brothas!
Loved the color of the water!
Cocktail time!
4th Dinner..El Patio~Mexican
The Dahlman's
Sistas!

Clemente!
5th Dinner at Bordeaux~French
Last day! BOO!
Farewell!