Kyle, Tiffany, Maddie, Cooter & Dixie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tulsa, Oklahoma

I headed to Tulsa over the weekend to see Heidi, Eric, Amelia and now Max! The newest edition to the Clark family. I hadn't seen any of them since the wedding back in May. They moved from Dallas to Tulsa back in November. They are finally getting settled and looking for a house to buy. I had the fantastic news from Heidi a few days before my flight...to pack warm. WHAT? It was going to snow? I was beside myself. I literally was like a kid in a candy store that Saturday. It was the most snow I had seen in years. I was outside so much with Amelia like a little kid. I had the greatest time spending time with Heidi and Eric. They are like family to me. Even though time passes when we don't get to talk or see each other...it is just like old times when back together. They have the most precious children whom I simply adore! I hope to make it back up there soon...and hopefully drag Kyle with me too! :) Can you tell that I am in love?
I knew I was angelic! ;)
Me and my flower girl sledding!
Heidi and I with Max.
Want to kiss that little face!
I am the biggest goober ever! I LOVE snow!
Amelia hammering me with a snowball while I try to make a snowangel.
Snow Buddies!
Maxwell Pierce Clark
5 months old
My new hairdo by Amelia.
Miss thang posing by the snow!
Love her!

The snow falling Saturday morning! I had no idea how much would actually stick!

Had to get outsided in it...even if I was in my pj's still!

Love me some snow!

Me sledding! Eric made me go face first! :)

Heidi's turn!