For dinner, Kyle and I picked up our Valentine date, Nana. We got her at 5:00 pm and were at the restaurant by 5:30 pm. We ate at Tony Carino's (Italian). Nana and Kyle sipped on Bellini's and I had wine. We had a very nice time and Nana told us so many stories from her past. Needless to say, we dropped her off about 7:30. Kyle and I were already in bed asleep by 8:30. We are so lame! I think Wesley had worn us out! :)
Our Valentines Date NANA!
Breakfast with my boys!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines Day 2009
This Valentines Day, Kyle and I decided we would partake in it very low key. We spent our Valentines Day with the youngest and the oldest of my family members. We babysat Wesley Friday night so that Chris and Michelle could have a nice dinner out without distractions! Kyle and I took him to Cazadore's (our fave mexican food restaurant). We were thoroughly entertained by him. As he ate avacado, chicken, rice, cheese, and beans...he danced in his high chair. He was so good for us and kept us in stitches. When we got home, we watched Snow Buddies. He cracked up at that movie. Kyle started to snore a few zzz's towards the end. Not sure if he is mentally ready to switch from ESPN to the Wiggles! ;) Saturday morning, I baked a cinnamon raisin french toast concoction. It was pretty good. Me and my two special boys ate together.
