Kyle, Tiffany, Maddie, Cooter & Dixie

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tiff's 31st!

Kyle made dinner reservations for my 31st birthday..on the actual day. We went to the Melting Pot...where we had a 4 course meal of fondue! It was so fun and is sooo yummy! Kyle was very impressed, as this was his first time! He is ready to go back. AND...he liked the dessert the best...too funny since he hates chocolate! When we sat down at our table, there was a bridesmaid looking bouquet laying there. I was like...what is that? SCARY! When Kyle is being romantic...something is usually up. He had the restaurant put a half dozen roses on the table for me. I will let you look at the picture of what I ended up with! :0 It was so cute and sweet of him. I had the best birthday ever with my husband..I love you KYLE! Our chocolate fondue called Yin and Yang.
Me and my bouquet! :)
Coot and his vino!
Our super romantic little booth!