Kyle, Tiffany, Maddie, Cooter & Dixie

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Kyle!

You may start to wonder about the webpage of Kyle and Tiff! You may even start to wonder if Kyle even knows about it! :) First off, he does, and secondly, he has looked at it like once ever! HA! I am a little organized and really try to update this like a diary. I love building memories and like nothing more than looking back at how I got to this point in my life. Pictures are so amazing and literally almost take you back to that moment! I told Kyle that he never ever sends me pictures he takes...but I share with the world the ones I take. So, he sent me a few hunting pics I wanted to post. All of you that know Kyle, know that his favorite color is CAMO! Here are few of his favorite pics as of lately. Enjoy! P.S.~I can't claim that no animals were harmed. Kyle and one of his best friends Drew in LA. Don't forget about Hank in the pic too!
Kyle's current screen saver on his phone! Can someone tell me why this pic is so great? ;)
Kyle's hunting trip in Dec of 2008 with his hunting buddies: Troy, Jacob, Kyle, Travis and Patrick