Baby, It is SOOOOO cold outside! We got our first snow this year! HA! I just wanted to sound like Alli! ;) We had some snow flurries this evening. A couple even stuck to my jacket! The smallest things amuse me. Most importantly...why I am typing this, we have outside dogs in the cold. I guess growing up with so many animals, I have a big heart. Yes, I am softie. I resuced the dogs from the rain, sleet and 30 degree temps this morning to have them hibernate in the garage while at work all day. All day long I tortured myself about my precious babies cold in the garage. I left work and headed to Petsmart to buy another kennel. Let me tell you that Cooter's kennel was originally bought for Maddie (she ate the turkey and blinds...long story. she only lasted in the kennel 2 days...and it was then put under the bed to store.) Hence, why poor Coot is stuffed in the smaller kennel. Dixie...who we think is pregnant...gets the bigger kennel. So...as I am typing this...Kyle is still at work...he has no idea what will greet him when he enters the front door. My precious dogs, all 3 of them are all in the heated house with their mama. I can hear them rustling in the distance not so sure of where they are! They are about to spend the next few nights with me in the house since the temperature is going to be in the 30's the next few days. And...Kyle is leaving tomorrow on a hunting trip. They will be my alarm system as well if someone comes near the house.
Oh my gosh mom, this kennel is so tight!!!
You mean we get to sleep in the heat tonight???
