Aunt T and Uncle Kyle babysat Wesley so that his mom and dad could have an adult evening and attend a friend's birthday. He was sooooo good! Never cried once and was happy the whole time. He took his bottle on his own while watching football with his Uncle Kyle. When I put him to bed, he went straight down. He slept almost 12 hours! Maddie charged into his room when I opened the door that morning. He was giggling so hard at her. Okay, you are probably asking about the "bow"! I couldn't resist! He was getting his first hair cut the next morning. So, since I dressed up Chris when I was little, I figured I would do the same to my nephew. You may ask why I have little bows....lets just say I hope to have a girl someday! ;) I am sorry Wesley...I promise I won't ever use this as black mail pics. But, doesn't he look so darn precious with his bow???!!!
Finally, that bow is out of my hair! I am having so much fun over at Aunt T and Uncle Kyle's house!!!!

