Kyle, Tiffany, Maddie, Cooter & Dixie

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Timing


I came across this picture and I thought it would be fun to share. It is a true sign that finding your soulmate is all about "Timing". Here is a picture of Kyle, Eric, and I. Don't ask me how us 3 ended up taking a picture together??? God works in mysterious ways. This was taken April 17, 2003! I remember that night because being newly single, all my girlfriends wanted me to meet this guy Kyle Cargol. So, being how funny my friends are, they made me take a pic with him. Looking back at the picture years later, our dear friend Troy is in the background too! Did I ever think this picture would contain my future husband, future brother in law AND future groomsman??? That will get you thinking, huh? You never know who is around you...